The excellent Minors clinical update one day course is aimed at:
- emergency nurse practitioners
- advanced clinical practitioners
- emergency medicine doctors
- GP’s who treat patients
The minors clinical update is designed to help you learn about minor injury and illnesses in urgent care centres, Emergency Departments and in GP practices.
The day is delivered by experts who are specialists in their field.
The aim of the minors clinical update course is to:
- Improve clinician confidence in dealing with common presentations.
- Keep up to date with the recent advances in management of minor injuries and fractures.
- Learn which presentations do and do not require follow up and further intervention.
Minors clinical update timetable (example)
- 0845 – Arrival and Registration
- 0900 – Head injury assessment
- 0945 – Ophthalmology
- 1030 – Coffee
- 1100 – Radiology
- 1200 – Upper limb fractures
- 1300 – Lunch & Networking
- 1345 – Lower limb fractures
- 1445 – Maxillofacial surgery
- 1530 – Coffee
- 1545 – Plastic surgery
- 1630 – Soft tissue injuries
- 1700 – Close